Have you ever been so angry with someone that you wanted to harm them? Most of us have, but fortunately, we restrain ourselves from doing something we’ll regret later on. Unfortunately, some people don’t have the ability or willpower to control their impulses, and they act on their feelings in uncharacteristic ways that can hurt themselves and others. If you want to keep your loved ones safe and protect yourself from dangerous people who may not be able to control their actions, then you may want to consider hiring a personal security guard .
- You will know what your risks are.
- You will get to sleep at night knowing that someone is watching over you and your family.
- You won’t have to worry about staying safe while traveling alone or running errands on foot if you are in an unsafe area of town.
- They can help keep your home secure from thieves and intruders who might have information about when you’re gone and when the house is empty so they can break in then, too.
- If something does happen, insurance companies may likely cover some of the costs associated with repairing or replacing damaged items like furniture, clothing, vehicles, electronics, etc…
Personal security guards can help protect against theft, identity fraud, and other crimes. They also provide peace of mind when traveling or going to high-risk areas. Personal security guard services can keep an eye on your personal belongings while in transit, or they can escort them if they’re being shipped. Personal security guards are often hired for special events such as concerts, conventions, or trade shows where the crowds make it difficult for attendees to feel secure.
What you should pay attention to when entering the company:
When it comes to hiring your security guard, there are some things to think about. As with any company, there will always be those that are good and those that are not so good. Below we’ve highlighted some red flags, in particular, to keep an eye out for when interviewing and hiring your private bodyguard:
- Is the company licensed and insured?
- Does the company use up-to-date technology?
- Are they certified by any organization?
- Do they have a physical office location or just virtual offices?
- What is their pricing model?
5 Pros and 5 Cons of Having a Personal Security Guard:
Hiring a security guard for your home, especially if you live in an area prone to crime, can be beneficial to your physical and financial health. But with all the different options you have when it comes to hiring one, it’s important to weigh both the pros and cons of having a personal security guard before choosing one. Here are five pros and five cons of having your security guard services.
1) Pro: Personal Security Guards Are Discreet:
Personal security guards are discreet. They can provide you with a sense of safety when you’re out in public, but they will do so without drawing any attention to themselves. You’ll be able to go about your business, as usual, all the while knowing that someone’s on the lookout for threats and has your back.
2) Con: You Have No Control over Their Work
One of the biggest drawbacks to having your security guard is that you have no control over their work. This means that they could be doing things outside their duties or even abusing their power. For example, if your guard has been instructed to only check in on you periodically throughout the day, he may take advantage of his position and watch you from afar during the periods when he’s supposed to be checking up on you.
3) Pro: They Can Help When Unwanted Guests Show Up at Your House
The first pro is that they can help when unwanted guests show up at your house. For example, if someone knocks on your door and you’re not expecting them, you can answer the door with your guard right behind you. If they’re just trying to sell something, they’ll likely go away without any problems. But if you don’t feel safe around the person or people knocking on your door, then having a security guard there for backup is always an option.
4) Con: They’re Not Always Available in an Emergency
A personal security guard won’t always be available in an emergency. If you find yourself in need of help, you may have to call the police or wait for someone to come by. For some people, this could be too long of a wait time given the situation.
5) Pro: They Know What to Do in Emergencies
First, they know what to do in emergencies. For example, if you are walking down the street and get attacked, they know what to do. They will usually try to defend you with any means necessary- even if that means pulling out a gun or knife. In addition, security guard services typically have some form of training in first aid so they can help you until the ambulance arrives.